Thursday, April 21, 2011

Did you know?

In the past week since I've got started blogging, I've had several people email me, saying that what I do on my server doesn't work on theirs. I've taken a look at a couple servers and can agree. I'm sure if you are reading my blog, you were directed from another great blog, and yet some of their tips and tricks aren't working either.  

So what do you do when you get stuck at making gold?

Do you research your server? Do you even know how? Did you know that there are tons of research you can do to find what the most profitable markets are for your server?

Every heard of The Undermine Journal? This is one of my most visited sites I go too to find out what's selling, what's not, and for how much gold. A lot of people may not even know about this site. If you don't, you should check it out.

If you have, you can see all the data this site collects, all the charts and graphs, but you may not understand what all the numbers and graphs mean.

But don't worry I can help you!

Something else you may not know is that I can come on your server, and just by using this site, I can help you make tons of gold!

In the JMTC meetings I'm what they call a gold guru. I can look at every profession, on any U.S server and see how you can make gold. In my first post, I said I was going for gold cap, and was already half way there. Like I said then, I didn't just accidentally get to that point. I studied every resource available, and learned how to read all those graphs and numbers to help me know what items are profitable to get into to make gold.

And so far, I've been very successful.

If you exhausted all your resources and are still having trouble making thousands of gold, don't worry I'm here. If you're ready to break of the little cage your in, and make gold, check out my brand new Coaching Program. 

You do enough work! Let me do the hard work and hire me to make tons of gold!

I'll set up a program that will tailor to your individual needs, using your own professions.

But what if I'm just starting out in wow and don't know what to do to get started?

Don't worry, I'll find out where you need to go to start questing and making easy gold!

Don't have a clue what addons are good for making gold? Easy peasy! I'll start you on some good addon's and even go through how to set them up.

Basically if you need help with any aspect of making gold in WOW, I can help!

Now it's up to you. Do you want to make thousands of gold? You tell me!

On the right side off this page, you'll find a nifty link to my coaching page where you enter the magical land of gold! Before you know it, you'll be swimming in gold, and won't know how to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment